- PCB UNSOLDER
is the name of the toolkit used to connect multiple electrical points on the types of electronic printed circuit boards in the interim period to operate: measuring, diagnosing, testing, loading software, reading and writing data... without the need to solder on the circuit, without leaving traces of interference, repair, convenient for the repairer.
- Product researched, manufactured and registered Copyright by DTDAuto Vietnam Company 2020.
- This toolkit is a versatile solution, perfect for pinning the check points on any PCB. You can use with data reading or measuring devices or smart key programmers, ODO corrected programmers, EEPROM data loaders, FLASH, MICRO CHIP programmers for cars, motorcycles and more..
- The product is essential for locksmiths, Radio Repairers, TVs, Computers, Telephones and civil electronics
* Why do DTDAuto's experts recommend using this product?
In fact, mechanic repairing cars, motorcycles, locksmiths that welding electronic circuits is often not a strong point, not a forte and not confident, so it is often the fault of causes. The following:
- The skill of solder, the quality of solder toolkit, your soldering tin is not up to the standard, so the solderpoint is dry, not puree solder and poor electrical contact, the total resistance of the wire circuit and solderpoints but greater than 10R will not be able to transfer high speed data.
- You hold the soldering tool for too long, too hot to burn IC damage on the circuit board or the weld is not in contact, shaky hands make faulty electrical circuits and ECU faults
- Some guy still keep their hands during data transmission or use homemade needles, no fixed pressure force, loose, poor electrical contact or actively extending the cable of the reading cable out meters, or using the power supply from the 220V AC adapter is not good, not stable .... those are common causes.
From those issues, DTDAuto's experts recommend that you choose good solution is this PCB UNSOLDER
PCB UNSOLDER image
● WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCT?