- TOYOTA DIESEL COMMON RAIL TRAINER
(Model DTD-TOH10) with OBD-II standard is a research product of DTDAuto Co., Ltd in the Hanoi, Vietnam (abbreviation: DTDAuto) since 2015.
- Equipment designed for use in vocational training center to learn theory & practice on generation TOYOTA electronic diesel fuel supply system.
● MAIN FUNCTION AND APPLICATIONS
- Used as teaching and learning tools for technical research and training for universities and vocational training centers of automotive engines.
- Researching, investigating the principle and operation structure of the standard CRDI OBD-II generation multi-point electronic diesel fuel supply system.
- Research, investigate the principle, operation structure of the type of OBD-II electronic diagnostic system and its associated utilities
- Training the mechanical, electrical and electronic components constituting the system
- Training and measure emissions through OBD data system
- Training and checking about fuel injection time
- Training and checking the pressure of the common rail system
- Measurement and survey of engine parameters (Live data)
- Check, diagnose faults, fix and repair using traditional and modern tools on the computers
- Use TOYOTA's new generation 4-stroke Diesel engine, mounted on the frame with movable wheels, full of equipment of Diesel system such as water tank, exhaust, fuel system, intake system, starting system works, the instrument system… operation and runing as same on the cars.
- Using training theory, principles, structure, practice, practice skills and diagnose, find pan, handle, repair disfunction by traditional methods and by modern method from computer.
- The system communicate with a computer to support training, display current parameters of engine, read / clear / reset engine fault codes, create PAN automatically with PAN MAKER panel.
- Technical reference system, CDROM/ USB memory to store books about CRDI-TOYOTA system are good for training on classroom and use with Projector.
- The device is designed with full original spare part of TOYOTA common rail diesel engine system: sensors, actuators, original ECU, DCU and auxiliary systems up to 80% is new and renew.
- Some parts are original new (cooling water tank, turbocharger, air intercooler ...) to ensure safety and stability for engine operation, safe for equipment users as students and teachers
- New dashboard system with full standard indicators and warnings, helping students to be more intuitive
- The overall system is firmly designed, ensuring the mechanical part, helping the system to operate more smoothly and stably.
- Intuitive design system makes it easier to test voltage point, create PAN, diagnose faults...
- Support the Common Rail Diesel principle circuit diagram on the equipment model to help students understand and analyze the operating principle of the system.
- Dimension (LxWxH): 165x152x115 cm
- Weight approx: 350 kg
- Battery power supply: 12V 80Ah or more
- Computer configuration requirements:
+ Microprocessor: Intel Celeron 2.6 GHz or more
+ RAM : 2 GB or more
+ Windows: Win7/ 8/ 10
- Other requirements
+ Ambient humidity < 80%
+ Indoor activities
+ Full and true fuel, oil & coolant
+ Periodic maintenance as required by the TOYOTA manufacturer
● REFERENCE DOCUMENTS & PROFESIONAL SCANNER BASED ON COMPUTER
- The document of electrical wiring diagrams, positions of components, standard electrical specifications of TOYOTA, helping teachers and students to analyze and diagnose easier
- Support documents related to repair Common Rail Diesel system
- Combined with the hardware equipment of the Common Rail Diesel system, students can directly observe the operation of the system and practice with the fault diagnosis system by different methods:
+ Method of fault diagnosis by flashing of check engine lamp
+ Method of fault diagnosis with OBD scanner on computer
- Support read/delete fault codes, reset ECM
- Support show online livedata, engine data analysis: sensors, valves, relays, power etc...
- Support to activate / test the actuators to check: check engine lights, motors, valves, relays etc...
- Setting Injector codes, programming and automatic learning some system
The profesional diagnostic scanner based on software on computer is used to read / clear errors, reset the ECU, display current parameters and activate actuators, set up, install the system...
The TOYOTA Diesel Common Rail vocation trainer system is designed to be able to connect with a computer during operation, creating a multimedia teaching device system that meets the Computer Based Training and Media Training (CBT & Media) modern teaching equipment standards today.
● COMPONENT LIST
● RELATED DOCUMENTS
Main equipment of TOYOTA Diesel Common Rail equipment on a stand with movable wheels
Special cable and adapter of TOYOTA Diagnostic Scanner use based on computer
CD-ROM/ USB memory stick used to stored:
- DTD-Code software license to a computer to look up fault codes
- Techstream software for diagnostic scanner
- TOYOTA Data look up for repairs
Battery required for the device: 12V/ 80Ah battery or more
(notes* it is not include to ship international package)
Laptop or desktop with minimum configuration (this is optional and not included in price of product). Require minimum configuration:
- Main chip: Intel Celeron 2.6 GHz or more
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Operating system: Windows 7/ 8/ 10
Repair document of TOYOTA